PRIVACY – GDPR
The purpose of this document is to detail and explain how the agency LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB collects, stores and processes your personal data.
- Client : refers to any natural or legal person who is a client of one of our companies;
- Contact : refers to any natural or legal person in relation to our companies but who is not a Customer (prospects, relations, partners, etc.);
- Recipient : designates any person authorized to obtain communication of data recorded in a file or a process by virtue of his functions.
- Site : refers to the website accessible at the address www.cedrickorb.fr. The Site brings together all the web pages, IT elements, services and functionalities offered to Users.
- “Processing”: designates any operation, or set of operations, relating to such data, regardless of the process used (collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, distribution or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction, etc.)
- “User”: refers to any person who accesses and browses the Site, whether Customer or Contact
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK – COMPLIANCE WITH GDPR AND FRENCH LAW
Respect for your private life and your personal data is a priority for us and we undertake to process your data in the strictest respect of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 (hereinafter “IEL law”) amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
In any case, we are committed to respecting the following two essential principles:
You remain in control of your personal data;
Your data is treated in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing your data is Mr. Cédric KORB.
- Legal reminder:
The data controller is, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act, the person who determines the means and purposes of the processing. When two or more controllers jointly determine the purposes and means of processing, they are the joint controllers (or co-controllers). The processoris a person processing personal data on behalf of the controller, he acts under the authority of the controller and on the instructions of the latter.
LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB is a SARL with a share capital of 10,000 euros • SIRET 52871930500021 • VAT FR56528719305 • Professional CPI card 7501 2016 000 011704 issued by CCI Paris Ile de France • No financial guarantee, because it does not have a fund. • Liability insurance professional civil service with Sérénis Assurances, SNPI member
For any questions relating to the management and use of your personal data, you can contact us:
Or via the contact form available on our website
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB – 15, avenue de Friedland –75008Paris.
Or by phone on 01 45 27 50 11 (number not surcharged).
- TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
During the various contacts that we may have with you, several categories of personal data concerning you may be collected.
These may include:
Data on your marital status: surname, first name, title, date of birth
Data relating to your personal, professional, family situation
Contact details: phone number, postal address, email address
Information related to the subject of the contract that could potentially bind us, in particular in relation to the ownership of your goods, as well as their characteristics (nature, location, number of parts, diagnoses, etc.)
Data relating to the follow-up of our exchanges (correspondence, telephone calls, requests, etc.)
Choice in terms of commercial prospecting and / or the preferred contact channel.
- MANAGING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CONTACTS AND PROSPECTS
- Personal data processed – We process the following personal data: title, first name, last name, postal address, email address, telephone number.
- Purposes – The processing of personal data is intended for the management of the relationship with our contacts and prospects. In particular, this processing tends to communicate to the data subject information on the news of our organization, our products and our services.
- Legal basis – This processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The request for data is of a contractual nature. The data subject is not obliged to provide this data. If the data subject does not provide the data or withdraw their consent to the data processing, they will not be able to receive information on news about our organization, our products and our services].
- ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Personal data processed – We process the following data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address, profession, organization (company, company or other), functions, if applicable percentage of company ownership, date and place of birth, nationality, valid official identity document (nature, date and place of issue, name and position of the authority or person who issued the document and, where applicable, authenticated it), transaction conditions, territory of origin of the funds, any special risks (within the meaning of Article L. 561-10 2 ° of the Monetary and Financial Code)].
- Purposes – This data processing is intended to meet our customer due diligence obligations, in accordance with French law, in particular Articles L. 561-4-1 and R. 561-5 of the Monetary and Financial Code.
- Legal basis – This processing is necessary for compliance with the legal obligations to which the controller is subject. It is based on Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR. The request for data is a condition for the establishment of a business relationship, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The data subject is required to provide this data if he or she wishes to establish this relationship. If the data subject does not provide the data, we will not be able to continue a business relationship with them.
- MANAGEMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
- Personal data processed – We process the following personal data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address, profession, date of birth, nationality, purchase price.
- Purposes – The processing of personal data is intended for the management of the relationship with our customers. In particular, this processing tends to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, to comply with our legal, fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Legal basis – This processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request. It is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. The request for data is of a contractual nature. The data subject is required to provide this data if he or she wishes to benefit from our services. If the data subject does not provide the data, they will not be able to benefit from our services.
- PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
To ensure the legitimate interest of LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB to manage and monitor its relationships, especially commercial.
More generally, to manage relations with our contacts, prospecting and communication.
To respect our legal and regulatory obligations, in particular concerning accounting, legal, fiscal, legal or technical declarations, the fight against fraud and the collection of information such as the fight against money laundering and corruption (TRACFIN)
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Users’ personal data is kept for a period strictly necessary for the purposes stated and in accordance with applicable regulations.
The personal data of a non-client user is kept for a period of 3 years from their collection or from the last contact from the user (for example the connection to the site or a click on a hypertext link contained in an email. ).
The personal data of a customer is kept for the duration necessary for the management of the commercial relationship, ie the duration of the execution of the services increased by 5 years. After this period, the data is kept and archived for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB agency (10 years for documents and accounting records) or to safeguard or defend its rights.
The audience measurement statistics, the information stored in your terminal (for example cookies) or any other element to identify you and allow your traceability as well as the raw traffic data associating an identifier are not kept beyond 13 months.
- RIGHTS OF USERS
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- right of access, rectification, updating, completeness of your data
- right to block or erase your personal data, when it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or storage of which is prohibited
- right to withdraw your consent at any time
- right to limit the processing of your data
- right to object to the processing of your data
- right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, when your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract
- right to define the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether or not we communicate your data to a third party that you have previously designated.
In the event of death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, except their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending an email to the following address: LUXURY REAL ESTATE CEDRIC KORB –15, avenue de Friedland –75008 Paris
Finally, you can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
If you do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone, you can register for free on the list of opposition to telephone canvassing, provided for by article L223-1 of the Consumer Code, on the website www .bloctel.gouv.fr or by mail addressed to Société Opposetel, Service Bloctel –6, rue Nicolas Siret –10 000 Troyes.